By joining or partnering with SADD, we will supply the programming and resources that matter most to you. Using 40 years of expertise and research, NC SADD is dedicated to understanding and overcoming youth challenges that are regionally and state specfic. We provide support for initatives like:
- Drug/Substance Use Prevention
- Underage Drinking
- Impaired Driving
- Graduated Driver's Laws and Traffic Safety
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Leadership Development
- Students and Faculty can join through school Chapters (either virtual or in-person) to establish peer and faculty support networks by clicking: https://saddmembership.registermychapter.com/sadd#.
- Individual students can join our Statewide Virtual Chapter for flexible participation by clicking: https://bit.ly/NCSADD-Chapter.
- Partners can reach out to NC State Coordinator, Aaron Medina, at firstname.lastname@example.org to either set up a community based chapter or collaborte for specfic events.
NC State Cordinator and Program Manager